BREAKING NEWS!!! Re: Chihuahua… Randy… & ACC/HB2

April21/ 2017

BREAKING NEWS: How Chancellors “Chihuahua “& Randy Voted on ACC / HB2 Boycott Decision !!! …..  WELL WHATTAYAKNOW !!!!

UNCCH’s Chancellor Carol “Chihuahua” Folt and NCSU’s Chancellor Randy Woodson BOTH DID NOT  VOTE “FOR”  moving ACC Events out of NC in protest of HB2.  Whether both state employees voted NO or “abstained” is unclear but neither voted FOR the economic boycott.

We are talking about the Original Decision last September to punish the citizens of North Carolina via an econmic boycott. … NOT the recent repeal of that decision.

THE LINK:   How Chihuahua & Randy Voted on ACC/HB2 Economic Boycott… SHOCKING

REMINDER:  I have always maintained that HB2 was a knee-jerk over-reaching response to an even more outrageously ABSURD (and ILLEGAL) Charlotte Ordinance.  There are No Heroes in this “Manufactured Chaos” orchestrated by the LGBT/HRC gender terrorists.

It has been known for some time that te original ACC decision to punish the citizens of NC was led by Georgia Tech Prez “Bud” Peterson. Paul Chesser’s finding also show that former Duke Prez Richard Broadhead voted TO punish the citizens of NC.

Point of Fact:  Of the 14 members of The ACC…. only UNCCH and NCSU are publc universities suported by the citizens who were directly effected by the ACC Boycott.   Both Duke and Wake Forest are private schools

Both UNCCH and NCSU have tried in vain to NOT REVEAL how their Chancellors voted… leading to all manner of speculation “WHY””.

Why would Folt and Woodson go against their ideological lunatic ilk by NOT supporting the bycott?

Why did both their in-house Info Office NOT want you to know how they voted?

Zombie Mob

Did Carol & Randy fear incuring The Wrath of the “gender terrorists” and their own  notorious Radical Liberal Nutjob constituents? …. Will Chihuahua and Randy suffer that vengeful wrath with this new reveal?  Probably.

Yours truly has followed the six-months efforts of my longtime good friend Paul Chesser to get this “Public Right To Know” Information.   Do I “trust” Paul Chesser’s findings? Absolutely…. Paul is not a sports partisan at all… simply an intrepid “Seeker of Truth”.

HellFire…. I think Paul Chesser deserves an Order of The Longleaf Pine plaque for his efforts.  All in favor say AYE! ,… Of course that would leave ME as one of a small handful of human beings on the planet WITHOUT one of those silly plaques.  Me and Reille Hunter and Mikey Nifong.

I “assumed” from the get-go that both Chancellors voted in lockstep WITH the majority of ACC member representatives to penalize the good citizens of North Carolina. I was wrong …. Apparently.

Does this new information really “matter” at tihs point?    The Truth ALWAYS Matters.

Official BobLee KUDOS to both Chihuahua and Randy !!!

PS: Wonder if “Chihuahua” consulted her notorious Mens Basketball Coach prior to casting her vote?

##

• Robert Kennel Reply
    1 month ago

BL, this will be last comment. My previous response made three simple points which have been mis-characterized.
    Most importantly, I did NOT accuse you of changing or editing anybody’s response. I did say that you do not have the order of responses correct.
    If my response of 18 hours ago is printed, there should not be comments from 3 hours ago on my response listed AHEAD of my response.
    Finally if you print an angry Navaho screed directly addressed to me, ( without any following comment) you have tacitly given that person a special rule.😯

1 month ago

OOOOOkay…. (1) I approve comments as I receive them AND have access to my computer. That may be several hours or more in some cases. If I am at my computer when a comment is received, I approve it immediately. WHO the comment is from has zero bearing on when it is posted.
      (2) I do reply to 95% of comments if only with an acknowledgement. The past 6 weeks with my vision restrictions, I have replied less than normal. That you have ginned up some YeeeHAAA conspiracy theory whereby I bestow “tactical advantage” to one commenter over another is “out there” even for you Bob. Prehaps a commenting hiatus temporary or permanent is best for all parties.
      As I have offered numerous times, I will be glad to recommend my website tech support guys for you to have your very own website. Depriving the human race of that notorious Kennlian Worldview seems a shame.

When I read this, my eyes roll so far back I saw my brain. 🤐

• TheCowdog Reply
    1 month ago

I am surprised at your surprise. I’d wager that Duke and Wake took similar stands, too.

Coach speak is coach speak. Money talks, and boycott walks.

1 month ago

???? … No, they did not. At least we know Duke voted in favor of the boycott. No word on how WFU voted. Now we know UNC and NCSU did not vote to move the events.

• Robert Kennel Reply

BobLee,
    Once I respond to these blog pieces, I don’t go back and read the continuing comments of your fan base
    In this case I received an email from someone both of us respect very much that I might want to take a read. Having done so, several additional comments seem appropriate 😎
    First, since responders don’t have final word authority like the blog writer, it is incumbent upon you to supply appropriate defense if someone is “defamed”. I reject the Roy Williams analagy on all counts.
    Second, I do notice you don’t list some comments in the order received. It can change context considerably by what responders have not seen.
    Last, the Jacoby Brissett appreciation letter to former President Obama is one of the kindest, most intelligent letters I have ever seen, but there is absolutely no speaking of, much less dissing, President Trump. At least one of your responders openly displays his prejudices as well as lack of reading comprehension. NC State can be proud of Jacoby (including his delicate poking fun at UNC’s basketball hubris in what they think they taught Obama).
    However, all these blogs and responses need to be taken with both humor and context or else Breitbart may come calling $$ 😋

1 month ago

Mr Kennel I have never edited anyones’ comments here especially yours. I have never required any commenter to use a real name nor do I check the validity of their comments. I WOULD censor a comment if I deemed it obscene or vulgar, which has never been necessary in the 20 yeas of this website.
      I detect some degree of paranoia in this recent comment of yours. Your comments do tend to spur retorts from other readers; which I assume you would delight in. I personally enjoy your provocative comments despite hardly ever agreeing with your opinions. We are living in very contentious times in thus country. If you are uncomfortable commenting here I suggest you not do so. I do not intend to have Special Kennel Rules for or against you.

• Rick.91 Reply
        1 month ago

I only know “Kennel” from his comments here. I understand he has earned a reputation as “a character” within the State fan base. Why is he so offended to be compared to Roy Williams? Both men are outspoken re: their hatred of HB2 and of President Trump. Both men consider their alma maters to be sacred paragons of righteousness and attack anyone who implies otherwise. Seems like a logical comparison to me.

1 month ago

The comparison made sense to me too. RW is much more high profile than Kennel of course. Both men are also easily offended but don’t hesitate to offend anyone who does not share their opinions.

BK,
      I was actually defending you. Lighten up. As to Jacoby’s letter, I thought it was opportunistic. It WOULD have been nice to have mentioned President Trump and had a tweet or other post and thanked him for his graciousness. Glad our other NCSU guy, Mr. Thuney attended. There ARE a lot of folks of your DNA that understand the “we want you” slave mentality of the DNC. The Ex Prez’s “$400K” speech and his recent “Gonna get me a Hitler Youth Group to save my LEGACY”, to me, is a real turn off. I can just see the new uniforms of the “Kiddie Kommunity Organizers”. Maybe they will get some of Obummer’s high school and college “zonked out” photos and do T-Shirts…GMAFB!!!!
      Look in the mirror and check for “Prejudice” lines. I do constantly. I admit that there were some early ones, but as I matriculated through NCSU and my career, they faded fast. You MIGHT want to use the same 12 step program when it come to labeling folks that espouse “HATE” speech. You DO recall that the NCGA, in the 60’s, passed the Speaker Ban Law. That was your Esteemed DEMOCRATIC NCGA. NOW, we can’t get a law agreed on that would let Ann Coulter (or me) safely speak on the Brickyard because we SUPPORT TRUMP (must be Deplorable and Racist and every OTHER IST). I now assume that you must pass the Snowflake Test for Barack’s Bunch….
      I do occassionally read Breitbart for entertainment….sort of like my GD used to read the “Stars” magazines. I classify it as the Internet Version of CNN….except most folks recognize it as a “counter forum” and you have to read it and take it with a grain of salt. BUT, i, unfortunately DO know many well educated individuals that swear if CNN said it, then by Jove (OK, a few would have said God), it MUST be true. Ditto heads exist everywhere….
      See you on Thursday. Might ask you for a selfie with your Reynolds Tile….
      Did you skim or read the blurb about K2’s contract. Debbie done Outdid herself. She has quadrupled the $$ incentives and added more variations than Jim Black’s “We WILL NOT CUT FUNDING” Educational Lottery. K2 has a real chance at some BIG bucks. ORW (you remember him) might want to get a copy and discuss with Bubba.
      Stay Dry and watch out for them mud puddles….

1 month ago

I read that UNC is to respond to the NCAA to its latest Notice of Allegations by May 16. Isn’t it about time to self report a couple of improper texts to recruits and the six free pizza slices given to a player before boarding a free flight to attend his grandma’s funeral? That should kick the can down the road for another eighteen months or so.

1 month ago

I’m waiting for the fatal ‘BUS ICKET TO GRANDMA’S FUNERAL”. THAT is certain Death Penalty.

• PTH Reply
    1 month ago

Perhaps Reille Hunter should be awarded a Long Pine Cone, and maybe even national kudos, as she, albeit unintentionally, exposed little Johnny Edwards as the slimy little snake he was/is. So this leaves Nifong, you and moi as the only unrewarded, though I feel the pictures once posted on the USPO walls make up for much of the neglect the State of NC has failed to award me.

• Harley Gamble Reply
    1 month ago

The whole thing sprang from what’s-her-name’s Pandora’s Box of Mischief in the aptly nicknamed ‘Queen City’. Having destroyed a once fine public school system, her amigas needed something new to kick around for fear the camera’s eye may wander. They chose the loving parents of Little girls who may want privacy in a public toilet.

1 month ago

They tell me Mayor Roberts ‘ain’t all that smart’.

• Vince.H Reply
    1 month ago

Imagine the conversation when Chihuahua tells Roy she did NOT vote for the HB2 Boycott….

1 month ago

Imagine if that conversation took plce as she and he shared a toilet stall. THAT would be visual hard to sandblast from your memory.

1 month ago

I predict no nut job hijinks. Anything not verified by Radio Raleigh or Pravda Raleigh is considered fake news.

1 month ago

FWIW… as soon as I received my VIP copy of Paul’s article I forwarded it to “That Damn Dan” Kane.

• Joan.Wilmington Reply
    1 month ago

Their “zombi mobs” of nutjobs (especially at UNCCH) will NOT be happy AT ALL. This oughta be fun to watch.

1 month ago

Zombie mobs are usually “fun to watch” especially when they “eat their own”.

• Irondoc Reply
    1 month ago

Chancellor Randy, much to my disappointment, has not always taken the courageous path against the SJW. He caved to “safe spaces” and remained silent on the anti-white privilege crowd. Disappointing to me as we State alums are “hand in the dirt” kind of folks.

1 month ago

You are correct on both points. Of the two – Folt or Randy – I am less shocked at Randy’s NO vote because of your point about NCState alums (not named Kennel).

• Ted.NCSU83 Reply
    1 month ago

Bob Kennel is NCState’s Roy Williams.

1 month ago

YIKES! The highly opinionated feisty old coot has been called a LOT of things by a lot of people… including by me. I am pretty sure NEVER “NCState’s Roy Williams”. We’ll add that one to the list however.

1 month ago

God forbid I join this fray….

ORW is like the autistic individual that can memorize all Bethoven’s symphonies and play a solo that would bring tears to your eyes or do einsteinium calculations…..but could not order a Starbucks or a subway meal. He ca coach…. but does not seem to grasp complex social or political situations. Notice, the financial ones seems within his skill set.

Dear Kennel is what ORW would call a double idiot. He is a high IQ individual with an esteemed educational background. Learned and worldly. The Alumni Association has been approached by folks to study BK’s records, educators, course content to determine where or if NCSU went astray. They are hopeful it is a DNA issue and not the University’s negligence..

As my late working class dad would often say after my high IQ mom would do something really bizarre and he and I were left to remedy the situation or repair the damaged items…..

SHE DON’T KNOW was his favorite phrase and he lovingly forgave her and we ceased talking about the lack of common sense.

I have taken the same approach with Brer Kennel…..but ORW may have summed it up in his description of UMD chief Loh.

But he is our overly educated and clueless BK and we love and tolerate him.

1 month ago

So long as BK’s regular checks to NCSU Alumni Assn don’t bounce (and they won’t) he will be accorded polite tolerance.
        Your description of ORW almost merit a “Rainman” nickname for him.

1 month ago

ORW do remind me of Dustin Hoffman’s Rain Man character…..but there is also a smudge of Benjamin Braddock (The Graduate). It is NO coincidence that the 50 year old movie is being re-released. ORW could have been Benjamin. In the new version, Carol Folt is the inspiration for Mrs. Robinson.

Musical Trivia quiz. What was the original title of Simon & Garfunkle “Mrs. Robinson? Who was it written about or in tribute to? Who renamed it and why could he do that? What was his role in The Graduate production? Google it in Wiki…..

1 month ago

BK should understand that intellectual constipation is more serious than simple brain farts. Probably needs to take smaller bites and chew a little longer.

• Robert Kennel Reply
    1 month ago

When in doubt, trust Chancellor Randy to do the courageous thing. Because HB-2 was never the right thing to begin with, it made his vote even more courageous given some of our red-meated Agent Pierce type fans 😎

1 month ago

Randy did indeed do the “courageous thing”. KUDOS to him and Chihuahua.
      Wonder how your BFF Reverend “Bully” Barber will take this news. Will “Bully” order you and the rest of his lock-step disciples to boycott NCSU? That would be an interesting decision for you ? 🙂

• DrVinnyboombatz Reply

New info on TGU!
        UNC will meet with the NCAA Committee on Infractions on August 16th & 17th.
        COI chair Greg Sankey says, “No more delays.”
        Just thought that all who frequent this site would like to know this.

• HereComeDaJudge Reply
          1 month ago

The UNC-Chapel Hill hearings start August 16. The same day the music died for Elvis fans. Quite the coincidence I would say.

Yikes

1 month ago

AP (Associated Press) has exclusive where SEC Sanky ain’t gonna recuse himself and lays down the “law” on getting this matter resolved and OVER. No word on votive candle bearers going to Graceland. However, Don McLean is busy with community service due to violating restraint order. Will not re-release aTGU version of American Pie with TGU verses.

Meanwhile, This column is the only Google reference to Randy & Carol vote. Local sources ignore, but have Jacoby Bissette stories on thanking Obummer and dissing Trump. Ain’t gonna go over well in WPC. May not get a banner or a spot on a CF column. SF Giants want to trade for him?