BREAKING NEWS!!! Re: Chihuahua… Randy… & ACC/HB2

April21/ 2017

BREAKING NEWS: How Chancellors “Chihuahua “& Randy Voted on ACC / HB2 Boycott Decision !!! …..  WELL WHATTAYAKNOW !!!!

UNCCH’s Chancellor Carol “Chihuahua” Folt and NCSU’s Chancellor Randy Woodson BOTH DID NOT  VOTE “FOR”  moving ACC Events out of NC in protest of HB2.  Whether both state employees voted NO or “abstained” is unclear but neither voted FOR the economic boycott.

We are talking about the Original Decision last September to punish the citizens of North Carolina via an econmic boycott. … NOT the recent repeal of that decision.

THE LINK:   How Chihuahua & Randy Voted on ACC/HB2 Economic Boycott… SHOCKING

REMINDER:  I have always maintained that HB2 was a knee-jerk over-reaching response to an even more outrageously ABSURD (and ILLEGAL) Charlotte Ordinance.  There are No Heroes in this “Manufactured Chaos” orchestrated by the LGBT/HRC gender terrorists.

It has been known for some time that te original ACC decision to punish the citizens of NC was led by Georgia Tech Prez “Bud” Peterson. Paul Chesser’s finding also show that former Duke Prez Richard Broadhead voted TO punish the citizens of NC.

Point of Fact:  Of the 14 members of The ACC…. only UNCCH and NCSU are publc universities suported by the citizens who were directly effected by the ACC Boycott.   Both Duke and Wake Forest are private schools

Both UNCCH and NCSU have tried in vain to NOT REVEAL how their Chancellors voted… leading to all manner of speculation “WHY””.

Why would Folt and Woodson go against their ideological lunatic ilk by NOT supporting the bycott?

Why did both their in-house Info Office NOT want you to know how they voted?

Zombie Mob

Did Carol & Randy fear incuring The Wrath of the “gender terrorists” and their own  notorious Radical Liberal Nutjob constituents? …. Will Chihuahua and Randy suffer that vengeful wrath with this new reveal?  Probably.

Yours truly has followed the six-months efforts of my longtime good friend Paul Chesser to get this “Public Right To Know” Information.   Do I “trust” Paul Chesser’s findings? Absolutely…. Paul is not a sports partisan at all… simply an intrepid “Seeker of Truth”.

HellFire…. I think Paul Chesser deserves an Order of The Longleaf Pine plaque for his efforts.  All in favor say AYE! ,… Of course that would leave ME as one of a small handful of human beings on the planet WITHOUT one of those silly plaques.  Me and Reille Hunter and Mikey Nifong.

I “assumed” from the get-go that both Chancellors voted in lockstep WITH the majority of ACC member representatives to penalize the good citizens of North Carolina. I was wrong …. Apparently.

Does this new information really “matter” at tihs point?    The Truth ALWAYS Matters.

Official BobLee KUDOS to both Chihuahua and Randy !!!

PS: Wonder if “Chihuahua” consulted her notorious Mens Basketball Coach prior to casting her vote?

##

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
guest

35 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Robert Kennel
Robert Kennel

BL, this will be last comment. My previous response made three simple points which have been mis-characterized.
Most importantly, I did NOT accuse you of changing or editing anybody’s response. I did say that you do not have the order of responses correct.
If my response of 18 hours ago is printed, there should not be comments from 3 hours ago on my response listed AHEAD of my response.
Finally if you print an angry Navaho screed directly addressed to me, ( without any following comment) you have tacitly given that person a special rule.?

Doug
Doug
Reply to  Robert Kennel

When I read this, my eyes roll so far back I saw my brain. ?

TheCowdog
TheCowdog

I am surprised at your surprise. I’d wager that Duke and Wake took similar stands, too.

Coach speak is coach speak. Money talks, and boycott walks.

Robert Kennel
Robert Kennel

BobLee, Once I respond to these blog pieces, I don’t go back and read the continuing comments of your fan base In this case I received an email from someone both of us respect very much that I might want to take a read. Having done so, several additional comments seem appropriate ? First, since responders don’t have final word authority like the blog writer, it is incumbent upon you to supply appropriate defense if someone is “defamed”. I reject the Roy Williams analagy on all counts. Second, I do notice you don’t list some comments in the order received.… Read more »

Rick.91
Rick.91
Reply to  BobLee

I only know “Kennel” from his comments here. I understand he has earned a reputation as “a character” within the State fan base. Why is he so offended to be compared to Roy Williams? Both men are outspoken re: their hatred of HB2 and of President Trump. Both men consider their alma maters to be sacred paragons of righteousness and attack anyone who implies otherwise. Seems like a logical comparison to me.

NCSU68Grad
NCSU68Grad
Reply to  Robert Kennel

BK, I was actually defending you. Lighten up. As to Jacoby’s letter, I thought it was opportunistic. It WOULD have been nice to have mentioned President Trump and had a tweet or other post and thanked him for his graciousness. Glad our other NCSU guy, Mr. Thuney attended. There ARE a lot of folks of your DNA that understand the “we want you” slave mentality of the DNC. The Ex Prez’s “$400K” speech and his recent “Gonna get me a Hitler Youth Group to save my LEGACY”, to me, is a real turn off. I can just see the new… Read more »

Doug
Doug

I read that UNC is to respond to the NCAA to its latest Notice of Allegations by May 16. Isn’t it about time to self report a couple of improper texts to recruits and the six free pizza slices given to a player before boarding a free flight to attend his grandma’s funeral? That should kick the can down the road for another eighteen months or so.

PTH
PTH

Perhaps Reille Hunter should be awarded a Long Pine Cone, and maybe even national kudos, as she, albeit unintentionally, exposed little Johnny Edwards as the slimy little snake he was/is. So this leaves Nifong, you and moi as the only unrewarded, though I feel the pictures once posted on the USPO walls make up for much of the neglect the State of NC has failed to award me.

Harley Gamble
Harley Gamble

The whole thing sprang from what’s-her-name’s Pandora’s Box of Mischief in the aptly nicknamed ‘Queen City’. Having destroyed a once fine public school system, her amigas needed something new to kick around for fear the camera’s eye may wander. They chose the loving parents of Little girls who may want privacy in a public toilet.

Vince.H
Vince.H

Imagine the conversation when Chihuahua tells Roy she did NOT vote for the HB2 Boycott….

Doug
Doug

I predict no nut job hijinks. Anything not verified by Radio Raleigh or Pravda Raleigh is considered fake news.

Joan.Wilmington
Joan.Wilmington

Their “zombi mobs” of nutjobs (especially at UNCCH) will NOT be happy AT ALL. This oughta be fun to watch.

Irondoc
Irondoc

Chancellor Randy, much to my disappointment, has not always taken the courageous path against the SJW. He caved to “safe spaces” and remained silent on the anti-white privilege crowd. Disappointing to me as we State alums are “hand in the dirt” kind of folks.

Ted.NCSU83
Ted.NCSU83

Bob Kennel is NCState’s Roy Williams.

NCSU68Grad
NCSU68Grad
Reply to  Ted.NCSU83

God forbid I join this fray…. ORW is like the autistic individual that can memorize all Bethoven’s symphonies and play a solo that would bring tears to your eyes or do einsteinium calculations…..but could not order a Starbucks or a subway meal. He ca coach…. but does not seem to grasp complex social or political situations. Notice, the financial ones seems within his skill set. Dear Kennel is what ORW would call a double idiot. He is a high IQ individual with an esteemed educational background. Learned and worldly. The Alumni Association has been approached by folks to study BK’s… Read more »

NCSU68Grad
NCSU68Grad
Reply to  BobLee

ORW do remind me of Dustin Hoffman’s Rain Man character…..but there is also a smudge of Benjamin Braddock (The Graduate). It is NO coincidence that the 50 year old movie is being re-released. ORW could have been Benjamin. In the new version, Carol Folt is the inspiration for Mrs. Robinson.

Musical Trivia quiz. What was the original title of Simon & Garfunkle “Mrs. Robinson? Who was it written about or in tribute to? Who renamed it and why could he do that? What was his role in The Graduate production? Google it in Wiki…..

Doug
Doug
Reply to  NCSU68Grad

BK should understand that intellectual constipation is more serious than simple brain farts. Probably needs to take smaller bites and chew a little longer.

Robert Kennel
Robert Kennel

When in doubt, trust Chancellor Randy to do the courageous thing. Because HB-2 was never the right thing to begin with, it made his vote even more courageous given some of our red-meated Agent Pierce type fans ?

DrVinnyboombatz
DrVinnyboombatz
Reply to  BobLee

New info on TGU!
UNC will meet with the NCAA Committee on Infractions on August 16th & 17th.
COI chair Greg Sankey says, “No more delays.”
Just thought that all who frequent this site would like to know this.

HereComeDaJudge
HereComeDaJudge

The UNC-Chapel Hill hearings start August 16. The same day the music died for Elvis fans. Quite the coincidence I would say.

NCSU68Grad
NCSU68Grad

AP (Associated Press) has exclusive where SEC Sanky ain’t gonna recuse himself and lays down the “law” on getting this matter resolved and OVER. No word on votive candle bearers going to Graceland. However, Don McLean is busy with community service due to violating restraint order. Will not re-release aTGU version of American Pie with TGU verses. Meanwhile, This column is the only Google reference to Randy & Carol vote. Local sources ignore, but have Jacoby Bissette stories on thanking Obummer and dissing Trump. Ain’t gonna go over well in WPC. May not get a banner or a spot on… Read more »

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x