His name is Pierce…. AgentPierce!

New Sheriff
October04/ 2016

A new sheriff?   Actually a New Agent here in BobLeeSays Town. …. AgentPierce.agentpierce1

THE AgentPierce has moved lock, stock and archives to this little corner of CyberSpace effective “from now on”.

Hang on Sloopy…. and all your questions will be answered.

… (1) Why? …. Why has AgentPierce moved in here?  As BobLee has been noting for quite some time…. ESPN under CEO John Skipper (UNC’75) has been morphing The Worldwide Leader into MSNBC of Sports on Steroids.  That transformation is pretty much solidly in place now.  Every ESPN talk-jock and jock-ette is a hot-bloodied radical left-wing Tickle Me Elmo doll.  Pull his/her string and he/she spews the latest Liberal Bilge and corresponding “conservative” snarky putdowns.  ESPN is now MSNBC / CNN / ABC / NBC / CBS 24/7 “We Love Us some Obama and some Hillary blah blah blah.” …. How one turns an explanation of the Infield Fly Rule or Roughing The Passer into hard-core left-wing prJim Goodmonopaganda takes a lot of behind-the-scenes production.

On the local level, The Triangle’s #1 Limo Liberal WRAL’s Jim Goodmon has amped up his “mission” to smear all things Republican / Conservative / Not Liberal.  In addition to his dumpster-diving news duo of Laura Leslie and “Binky” he has ordered his sports talkers Adam/Joe/Dave to become full-time liberal “pajama boys” spewing Goodmon’s perverted ideology via their little bully pulpit microphones.  Squeeze in bits & pieces of sports crap now and then but keep pounding the left-wing bilge….

Neither Pierce nor I “have a problem” with either ESPN and Capital Broadcasting going balls-to-the-walls liberal B***S***.  Unlike “them” we are not into squelching opposing opinions.  Let’em spew…. spew, spew, spew….. We just figured it was High Time for BobLee & AP to switch from “manual” to at least semi-auto… if ya get my drift.

So AP, my SaidWhatMedia partner-in-snappy-commentary, has moved over from his own website – AgentPierceSaid to HERE.  All his archives are here now and all his future Hard Rights To The Liberal Chin will come from HERE.  Well, not exactly HERE but we’ll get to that in a minute.

… (2) Has anyone told (warned) Kennel? …. No, we thought the odds of his head exploding were better if he simply reads it here like reFred Sanfordgular people are.  That image of Fred Sanford staggering around… “Elizabeth, I think this is The Big One” comes to mind.  Actually we have put in a series of stop-gaps we are calling BK Barriers that everyone of Bob’s oh-so-sensitive ilk will have to purposefully scale to ever reach AgentPierce.  We are not QUITE as ruthless as we probably should be….

Will this shorten any of NCSU68 WhateverTheyAre’s?  Not a chance.

The BK Barriers:  Rarely if EVER will an AgentPierce column ever appear on this Home Page either in the IMax position or the left-hand list of recent columns.  Normal folks (and BK) can visit here and enjoy BobLee just as always and not catch one itty bitty AgentPierce Kootie.  Over yonder on the right column you see AP’s logo up at the top.  Click on that and you will be magically transported to Kennel’s Nightmare.… i.e. over 150 incredibly insightful AgentPierce commentaries with no-holds-barred / no quarter asked or given / take no prisoners.  If you’ve never experienced AP…. he is Rush-esque not that anyone can ever be near the pantheon of El-Rushbo.  Most definitely NOT “Michael Savage” AT ALL.
AP LOGO

AgentPierce’s latest column will always be at the top of that page…. that YOU have to click on AP’s Logo over yonder to ever see it….  We will also offer a Link to AgentPierce at the bottom of BobLee’s AWESOME Columns…. but YOU have to hit the link to get there.

We make NO APOLOGIES if anything AgentPierce says bruises anyone’s delicate sensitivities.   No “snowflake” will last more than about 10 seconds around Pierce.  Kennel might last 30 seconds IF he closes one eye and only reads every other word.  We know AP ain’t everyone’s cuppa tea.

… (3) What about BobLee now?  What about BobLee indeed… Pierce will be the primary “crazy right-wing voice” around here from now on.  That frees up The Legend HisOwnSelf to do what he does best …. ferret out and shine the BLSays mag-light on Pure Unadulterated Human Foolishness wherever it lurks.  Of course BL will continue to monitor TGU and Fabled Franklin Street Foolishness…. goofy goings-on on The Brickyard and Amedeo’s backroom…. the latest hysterical musings of “My Buddy Art” et al…  No one is guaranteeing that BL won’t occasionally go off in a sorta kinda political mini-rant but AP will bring the heavy artillery…. OH YEAH !!!!

Hey, we realize some of you’ans still think “Sports & Politics” are separate…. and should stay separate forever and always.  You also think Bonanza is coming back one day and Matt Dillon and Miss Kitty will get married…. bless your hearts.  You still use wooden shafted golf clubs and think “the designated hitter” is just a fad.  Alas…. It’s 2016 and Old Man Usta is toe-tagged and stored in a freezer in the basement of The Angus Barn.

Our squad of Super Techs have a couple of tweaks still to tweak but the Big Move is 99.44/100% DONE.

SOOOO…. Here is AgentPierce 1st Official Column HERE:

Cat-5 Firestorm Hits Dowdy Ficklin…

(READ MORE)

• bigalsouth Reply

What? All these years, I thought BobLee WAS Agent Pierce!

Seriously? I mean there no one I’d want covering “my 6” in a bar fight other than Pierce; but I mean REALLY? 🙂

• Bob Kennel Reply

BL, BL, BL, at last you have finally done it and separated BL from AP 😉. No longer can I call you BLAP as the bipolar denier of Jekyll and Hyde.
    Actually like both articles. Proud of BL whom I think I understand and also enjoyed AP’s take on the ECU band situation. No fear that ECU will become the liberal sister of UNC-CH. Too much down-east North Carolina for that. Much closer to NC State in overall temperament which even Chancellor Randy had addressed.
    Finally, don’t mind if you play me off as your latter-day Lightener. I figure AP will have enough trouble handling this next month of Trumpian politics 😉.
    So I agree that I will never understand nor embrace AP’s politics, but I can enjoy AP’s freed-up wit on the very humorous ECU band piece.
    (PS: would not have disappointed your fans on timing but brought my wife home yesterday from knee-replacement surgery as male-nurse-in-chief. She’s doing great !!)

I don’t get the “separation from” but if you do that’s fine. I agree that NCSU and ECU share much more in numerous areas than UNCCH does with ANY other members in The System. “Good things”. … No one will ever confuse you with that Ol Rascal Lightner. You are both “unique” in your own way. All you share is RWB.
      Neither AP nor BL are so “Trumpian” as we both are VERY Anti-The Wicked Witch Of Chappaqua.
      I still think Trea has enlisted you as his Personal Assistant at least thru the first round. Your Job#1 to keep his head in the big games. Assume he knows your love of Dodger Blue.

• Mo.in.Hickory Reply

Are you surprised we haven’t heard from Kennel? Do you think his head really has exploded?

HA! I doubt it (BK’s head exploded) but I suppose it might be on a short list of why. BK is a VERY busy fellow. As #1 Right Hand Guy to Hillary, Bill Barber, Roy Cooper, Dave Doeren, Mike Gottfried, Frau Yow and Chanc Randy that keeps a “right-hand” pretty busy. He’ll weigh in at some point. I have an “operative” watching his hidey hole 24/7. If/When he emerges we’ll know. 🙂
      If I had to guess; BK is chaperoning former Pack Superstar Trea Turner 24/7 getting Trea mentally ready for The Playoffs. BK is VERY conflicted as Trea and his Nationals play BK’s beloved Dodgers in the first round. Trea Turner has had an AWESOME 2nd half of the season and truly is showing signs of MLB Greatness. More so than Carlos Rodon although Rodon is doing well too.

If you talk to BK please ask him which Democratic AG was in control when it fell all to pieces in the first place. 😎 For the record, wasn’t the lab moved out of the AG/SBI control to the Dept of Public Safety? Both Pat & Roy claim THEY fixed the problems?

• Terry Kerr Reply

Could BobLee and AP be one and the same?

I suppose they “could be”… but so could Tim Kaine & Howard Dean… and Sheila Jackson-Lee & “Sapphire” Stevens… and John Kerry & “Lurch” … and etc etc.

There are more mysteries on Heaven & Earth than can be conceived by the Mind of Man, my dear Horatio. 🙂

Bonanza and Gunsmoke ain’t coming back? Dagnabbit! The Ponderosa would look good shot in 4K and Miss Kitty looked good, even in grainy black & white.

I know its a shock but ’tis true. I always figured Kitty and Festus ended up together. Kitty Hagan ??? YIKES!
      Do you remember Kitty’s maiden name. I wonder if Capt. Gus McRae’s “Lorie Darling” would have been one of MIss Kitty’s girls at The Longbranch?

Miss Kitty Russell. Lorie coulda been Marshall Dillon’s and Miss Kitty’s lovechild. Hubba Hubba!

If my Old West historical timeline is accurate… more likely that Kitty is the love-child of Gus and Lori. Either way… I LIKE IT! Old PeaEye and Festus might share DNA too. And Woodrow Call & Matt Dillon too.

• Eddie.G Reply

BL, I thought you don’t listen to the WRAL sports talk guys?

I don’t listen. Haven’t in at least five years maybe longer. But I do follow all three – Gold, Ovios, Glenn – on Twitter. They “brag” on Twitter about being able to express their ultra-liberal social opinions during their shows.
      Let me say again… I am FINE with that. One, Jim Goodmon (actually his son Jimmy Jr is the titular CEO now, but its still Daddy’s company) pays them and whether its print or electronic, in media you say/write what you are told to or you’re gone. I get that. With the WRAL guys I’m sure their ultra liberal POV is genuine… not effected. I’m NOT calling them out for what they do. Obviously I express MY POV here on MY website. Now with AP here he and I can team up to be a bit more “aggressive” but at the same time spare many of you from this site becoming TOO political. You won’t see AP’s columns unless you really want to.

• FG Reply

I think you explained this earlier, but where does “pajama boys” come from? I like it but what does it mean?

I like it too… Duh! Back in 2012, about this time in the Obama / Romney race or maybe it was earlier that year… the Democ campaign enlisted a bunch of liberal weenies to create chaos on social media, disrupt conservative dialogues and simply cause trouble. All it takes to do that is a computer, modem and working knowledge of Facebook and Twitter so these “commandos” were the stereotype “feckless little weenies in mamma’s basement IN THEIR PAJAMAS” who had nothing better to do than create trouble on the Internet. It’s not like any of them had “real lives” or anything. And thus was born “the pajama boys”. It doesn’t totally fit with the ESPN and WRAL gangs but close enough.

Well Said….Glad he is here to “Nip this BS in the BUD”

Is this YOU or an imposter ??? ONE LINE!

ME…I unloaded on the BAND issue. But, I will recharge and be back….

On my list of concerns… NCSU68Grad “being back” has never been one of them. Miss even one column and I’m issuing a BOLO and unleashing a pack of bloodhounds. 🙂