Is NCAA’s Decision DEPLORABLE ??

Chaos Monkey
September13/ 2016

Are The NCAA and Hillary Clinton in a Vast Conspiracy to detract attention from ECU’s most recent butt-whuppin’ of an ACC opponent? …. Think about it.  How much OMG BREAKING NEWS has there been since 3:00 PM last Saturday?  A Whole Bunch!

…. (1) ECU in Scottie Montgomery’s 2nd game as a Head Football Coach ekes out a narrow victory over Dave Doeren’s ‘Pack in an offensive battle in Dowdy-Ficklin…. Dooming every Wolfpacker, especially those living east of I-95, to a year of “deplorable” misery.Mad

That a directional school in a whozit conference has won as many ACC games as Dave Doeren over the same period has loyal Wolfpackers screaming Aaaarrgghhh!

The team bus had not crossed over I-95 headed heads down back to Raleigh before Wuff board monkeys were calling for now beleaguered Dave Doeren’s head to be cleaved from his shoulders ASAP. The question, in their discombobulated little minds, is not IF Doeren should be fired, but whether – Now – Tomorrow or The Next Day. Tough business. Nick, Urban and Belichek are, of course, on The Short List.

…. (2) Hillary Clinton delighted a room full of razor-totin’ mega-rich Sisters of Sappho elitists in NYC with her “…… Basket of Deplorables” routine. In case you are the one organism on the planet who hasn’t heard THAT one, she was referring to us “Bitter Clingers” as Barack Obama labeled “us” eight years ago when addressing a room full of mega-rich Knob Hill elitists in San Francisco. “Bitterly clinging” to our guns and religion. …. We are now a Basket of Bitterly Clinging Deplorables…. a supposedly motley collections of “ists” and “ophobics”. Who knew!

None of you need worry that Mrs Clinton’s latest insults insulted me. Heck no. I’m one Deplorable Bitter Clinger that would be “insulted” if I wasn’t being insulted 24/7 by Mrs Clinton, Mr Obama and their scurillous ilk. I have especially strong negative feelings about “them” and “theirs” too. Welcome to 2016 in America.

…. (3) Then that same Mrs Clinton suffers some sort of mysterious malady on a NYC sidewalk that, unfortunately for Mrs Clinton got caught on video and circled the globe before she could be squestered in Chelsea’s $10,000,000 “apartment”.  She is either “Typhoid Hillary” – Patient Zero for the latest strain of Ebola Virus – or she “just got a little dizzy”…. depending upon one’s ideological persuasion. Democrats claim they are not worried but meanwhile DNC officials are frantically trying to teach Joe Biden how to pronounce “ISIS”.

It’s 2016 – EVERYTHING depends upon one’s ideological persuasion. ….. except what happened early Saturday afternoon in Dowdy-Ficklin. THAT, alas, was non-partisan.

BUT WAIT

…. (4) As if all the above was not overflowing every cup…. America’s Most Universally Despised “Association” a/k/a NCAA announces it’s full support for Transgenders, Pedophiles and anyone who has ever wanted to walk into a girl’s restroom or dressing room just because…. By yanking all seven of its championships currently scheduled to be held in North Carolina.  …….OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!

Supporters of transgenders, pedophiles and the “just curious”…. and sworn enemies of all things Republican are comparing the horrendous impact of This Latest HB2 CATASTOPHE to Hurricanes Hugo AND Hazel and the deaths of Aunt Bea AND Floyd “The Barber” Lawson. …… OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!

This typically hyperbolic comparison, of course, is coming from McClatchy newspapers “pajama boAndrew Carterys” Andrew Carter and Luke DeCock.  Luke and Andrew are two of the handful of sports reporters that have not been canned YET. Both are hoping to catch on with ESPN if they can convince John Skipper they are radically left-wing enough. This might seal the deal. …. Luckily this news broke while Andrew and Luke were NOT on furlough when they cannot work for McClatchy in ANY WAY.

Luke and Andrew are going absolutely bats*** on social media chortling uncontrollably with their fellow misinformed millennials. Normally their zeal might qualify for bonuses from their McClatchy bosses. But just keeping their jobs another week is the best they can hope for.

Yes…. McClatchy’s two financially distressed NC newspapers – N&O and Charlotte Observer – that knew (but would not reveal) that the primary promoter of Charlotte’s Illegal Rest Room Ordinance was a convicted pedophile. Whether Luke and Andrew knew we don’t know…. but their editors knew…. and refused to tell their ever-dwindling subscriber base.

NOTE: Charlotte Mayor Jennifer Roberts and her Seven Cronies who ramrodded the Illegal Rest Room Ordinance by the citizens of Charlotte WITHOUT A PUBLIC REFERENDUM knew about the convicted pedophile too. Yes… the same Mayor Roberts who is a close political crony of Democratic Gubernatorial wannabee Roy Cooper. Just coincidences… probably??

WRAL’s “Adam & Joe” (who also hate us Deplorables as much as their boss Jim Goodmon tells them to) will be interviewing an orphan whose kidney transplant will have to be cancelled…. ALL BECAUSE OF HB2.

B-roll of starving children and homeless seniors eating dogfood as a result of the Womens Field Hockey Championships being moved out of Cary will be shown on WRAL any moment now.

Apparently The NCAA now plans to relocate these seven events to states where all rest rooms / dressing rooms are “free-range” whereby transgendered, pedophiles and the “just curious” can come / go as they please. That eliminates at least eleven other states that either have or are considering legislation similar to the infamous HB2…. UNLESS The NCAA wants to be even more hypocritical than it already is. Which is a standard of hypocrisy vitually impossible to achieve.

IMO the best line so far is from a NCGOP official….

… apparently The NCAA cares more about where transgenders can pee than they do about rape victims at Baylor…. OUCH!

A representative of the LGBT Gender-Terrorists that successfully intimidated the spineless NCAA admins to do what they did…. Have already announced they will demand more and more and will continue their slash / burn / and slander tactics until “they” totally control Big Time College Sports.

Meanwhile Luke, Andrew, Adam & Joe are setting their sights squarely on John Swofford. Uh Oh! The ACC John SwoffordCommish has hemmed and hawed since the HB2 Brouhaha went viral saying he wanted to wait until The NCAA decided what they will do. Now whattachagonna do Johnny?

The Gender Terrorists and their We Think All Republicans Are Deplorable Too allies expect Swofford to move The ACC Football Championship a/k/a The Swofford Bowl out of Charlotte as well as any other events… and move The ACC Office out of Greensboro too. Hey… maybe to Worcester MASS (to take advantage of “that Boston TV market” (giggle, giggle).

Johnny is scared to death of the LGBT Gender Terrorists too so expect him to come apart like a cardboard suitcase in the rain within a week or so. If the LGBT Goon Squad demands that Swofford ride a donkey backwards from MuTim Moorerphy To Manteo wearing a pink tutu he will.

While proudly “a Deplorable” …. I am NOT a fan of the leadership of the NC House. Current Speaker “Tiny” Tim Moore, in particular, is incomptent enough to qualify to be Chancellor of a UNC System institution… or editor of a McClatchy newspaper or Mayor of Charlotte. Yes… Tim Moore is THAT incompetent.

The NCGA’s Too Rapid Response back in late March to The Illegal Charlotte Ordinance was ill-managed to a fare thee well. The Illegal Charlotte Ordinance was absolutely illegal; but HB2 used a bazooka when a sledgehammer would have done the job just fine. …. Oh well.

For us Merchants of Chaos it is shaping up as a pretty busy week!

PS:  UNC’s convincing victory in Champaign-Urbana laid waste the theories of Larry’s beard and “a white QB”.  Any subsequent defeats will require new excuses.

BUT WAIT

LINK

• BOG GUY Reply

Sorry to be so late in joining the parade. So Little Johnny Swofford has been completely mum over FIVE YEARS worth of NCAA investigations into the eighteen-year scandal in little ol’ Chapel Hill, but he barely waits 24 hours to jump on the NCAA bandwagon on this issue! What a leader! I think there’s a special place in Hades reserved for cowards, and Ole Scratch is keeping Johnny’s seat warm. I don’t know how Carol and Randy voted, but I sure hope they voted to support their schools and the citizens of North Carolina who support them. (I could care less how the presidents of Duke and Wake voted, as they are not public. Privates can do want they want, although a small amount of public money goes to them). I am sure Johnny will spin this as a “Profiles in Courage” moment, but it’s time for him to just go away. I think Bobby Purcell would be a helluva ACC commissioner!

And, by the way, you are wrong about one thing. State obviously lost to ECU due to John Swofford – just ask any die-hard Wolfpacker this side of BK if you don’t believe me. Now that Swofford has been exposed as a liberal Democrat political hack (as I always suspected he was), it is obvious that the ECU victory was a partisan event! The logic is irrefutable, even with my tongue planted firmly in my cheek!

Give’em Hell BOG Guy! … I’ll be posting My Opinion later today. 🙂

I missed THE game due to taking care of some family business out of town. The feeling of beating teams like NCSU in Greenville has changed over the years. 20+ years ago a victory over a Triangle team would have been celebrated for years as a huge win. The mood in Greenville about Saturday’s game is, OK, but ECU ONLY beat NCSU by 3. Not that big of a deal anymore. It is not ECU’s Super Bowl that some opposing AD’s and coaches claim. Thrashing an ACC or P5 opponent like what happened to the Tar Heels 2015 was and remains a big deal. Such victories will probably not become the norm but the expectation of remaining competitive against any opponent is real in Greenville. Those claiming otherwise only pacify themselves into a false superiority and unsurprisingly don’t want to face the reality that ECTC is, at a minimum, a worthy opponent. An opponent without an indoor practice facility. Oh my. How’d that happen!! 😎

Coach Doeren’s pre-game slurs were about 20 years behind the times… Someone needed to warn him.

• Mike Bawden Reply

Albany is not playing Duke.
    Will Syracuse not be able to play any games in NC?
    If they do get to come, what will be the reason?

Syracuse is a private school, not a “state school”. Cuomo Kid’s rule applies only to state schools.

• Mike Bawden Reply

I guess bbball coaches dont take their personal law enforcement like football coaches.

Funny how they understand THEIR definition of private institutions and not NC private institutions when reporting the law.

• Tin Foil Hat Heel Reply

Bob Lee I think I finally figured it out…. Its all a conspiracy from down east to ensure the whole state resembles the aggregate community east of I95.

I’m always up for a juicy conspiracy theory. Flesh it out with a few high profile perps.

• JD Reply

The Gender Terrorists WIN. Swofford came apart like a cardboard suitcase. ACC Championship game pulled from Charlotte.

I’M SHOCKED …. Not! 😳

• JD Reply

How long before the left wing wackos running UNC-CH decide the University needs to relocate to another state? DON’T LAUGH!

Easier for Chapel Hill to secede from the state. Who would bother to stop them?

• Wolfdon Reply

All this discussion about the various subjects you have highlighted , meanwhile I have a major problem to deal with. My son who is an ECU grad and was still able to find a decent job, has reached a new level of absurdity. I called him to congratulate him on the Pirates victory only to discover that he was out with his two sons and friend sailing on the Potomac River on Saturday …..didn’t even know the game was being played or TVed. Despite his old man’s guidance, he still has his priorities all screwed up. What to do?

“Screwed up” is a relative term. Sounds like a millennial with his own set of priorities. My daughter is even more so. 🙄

• Thuaidh Cearuilin Reply

This whole issue has been handled terribly. In the minds of your average idiot (eh…voter) t’s not about keeping men out of the ladies it’s about DISCRIMINATION. Most haven’t a clue what it says.
    I was at an event when HB2 was first passed. I could overhear several young women lamenting the ignorance and intolerance of the REPUBLICAN legislature. I swear I wish I had had the guts to waltz into the women’s restroom, declare myself female and demand a urinal. Maybe then these fools would get it…but probably not. Plus my wife would leave me and I’m too old to find another one, so there is that.

The LGBT Gender Terrorists had the NCGA outsmarted from the get-go.

• JD Reply

If the NCAA doesn’t start holding championships for Transgender sports teams in all sports aren’t they guilty of discrimination too?

The LGBT is going to eat the NCAA alive… As well as the pro leagues. They are like locusts devouring everything in their path.

• Queen City Reply

I went to Greenville on Saturday and tailgated with several deplorable people dressed in red and purple,stood for the national anthem and used the bathroom identified for males in the stadium. I am not sure how I can be more politically incorrect.

If we had a BLSays Hall of Fame, you would qualify! 🙂 …. although considering those legendary ECU coeds, a “just curious” would have been understandable.

• TheCowdog Reply

When they legalize Marijuana in North Cackalacky, the factions that made it happen, have my support, as does the conservative heavy, 4th Circuit, now

😎

I know absolutely nothing about the marijuana issue. With zero knowledge goes zero opinions. The same applies to any discussion of Heavy Metal music or “wine”.

• Andy.64 Reply

Kennel is NUTZ!

YIKES! Maybe, but thats OK. He adds a bit of provocativity to counter my own brand. Unlike “his preferred media” I give BK unfettered access to my audience. I am not afraid Bob will corrupt anyone.

Perhaps BK’s medical records should be reviewed before allowing him to vote. I know some (of the evil opposite party) that actually came to the “homes” and took their elderly parents to vote. Their parents were about as coherent as a certain “extremely qualified female” presidental candiddate was on Sunday.

Part of the Get OUT the VOTE campaigns. I often kidded my liberal son that I was going to register his grandmother in Wake County and take her to vote. He was aghast at such….but I told him that I KNEW how she would vote. Even in her declining years, she picked up that WJC was “up to no good with that black haired young hussy…”. Sometimes the subliminal will actually take hold.

I suppose that my Vast Left Wing Conspiracy theory about HRC and her mental and medical state are too far fetched….even more than a sitting (standing?) president having an “inappropriate” encounter with a young intern in a corner of the oval office that the cameras did not see…

BK will definitely be there on Friday….wonder if we will pass silently as we hit the bar?

STOP THE CLICKING. Gene Chizik (and the HAT) done “suspended” that scalliwag what done violated that girl that was too drunk to fight off his slick willie….WRAL done sent out an ALERT. Jim Woodall done backing down about how “professionally” the investigation was handled.

But Chihuahua’s ever-growing admin bureacracy takes yet another hit to its solar plexus.

• 58WolfKennel Reply

Wow, I knew BL would have fun with this collection of strange news items. I’m going all out with this response, so whale away !!! :>))
    1. ECU game: to painful to talk much about but “68” already has. Still it is only one game with issues that are quite correctible. Terrible N&O stories, however.
    2. NCAA dropping playoff venues: You already know how I feel about HB-2, and political overreach can also be called stupidity. Could be that the NCAA has taken out its TGU fury on the whole NC Society instead of just Campbell.
    My cartoon for all this would be the little waif from Oliver standing at the edge of Charlotte with hat in hand asking, “Please Mayor McCrory, can I have a little “Moore-Berger” ?”
    3. All my feelings are out in this letter printed this morning Down-East. I may not be allowed into New Bern again :>))

Labor Day Over – My One And Only 80 Year-Old Vote
    Here I am at 80 years of age: old, male, white, Southern, Christian, evangelical, minister, AF veteran, State alum, and most friends far more conservative than I. So why am I not in love with Donald Trump’s candidacy? From poet Browning, “Let me count the ways”.
    Trump is a narcissistic super salesman, totally inexperienced in governing, and an ignorant panderer on his “Two” Corinthian Bible knowledge, Detroit churches, Hispanic leaders, Islamic phobias, Breitbart dirt, and military brass.
    At the same time I am emphatically voting for Hillary Clinton because of her extensive experience, thoughtful demeanor, trusted advisors, trailblazing energy, and history of working for those in need.
    My local North Carolina corollary to this stance is working/voting for Deborah Ross over Senator Burr (part of US Senate gridlock); AG Roy Cooper over Gov. McCrory (disappointing on Medicaid, public education, voter suppression, and HB-2); Board of Education Susan Evans over Senator Barringer (part of Sen. Berger’s overreach agenda); and Fuquay Teacher Randy Barrow over Rep. Stam’s empty seat (more House overreach agenda).
    Never missed any vote in my life, and who knows, could be my last-ever “suppressed” vote. I want it to count !!
    Bob Kennel :>)))))))))))

I agree that a Brickyard Lynch Mob for Coach Doeren is waaay more than “a bit” premature. ECU certainly did not DOMINATE your Wuffs. It was a go either way game. When DD wallops Clemson, FSU and Louisville the same knee-jerking goobers will be all lovey-dovey on him… then he loses to UNC and they’ll get the rope AGAIN.
      Golly BK. Your “Holy Man creds” top The Dahli Llama AND John The Baptist !! Were you thumping the tub for your gal St Hillary The Divine for POTUS… or for her Sainthood? I thought The Pope (not Art) did his Saint appointments last month. Hilly and Teresa could have gone in together. … Always fun when you get glassy-eyed and go pentecostal on us. The World of Kennel is not one I wish to even fly-over… Put it on my Permanent No Visit list along with North Korea, Cuba and Yemen. 🙂
      I see where Tamara Barringer switched her stand on HB2 today. Saying she is willing to sacrifice her daughter’s safety if it helps keep her in the NC Senate. THAT is pretty cold.

• OldAlphaWolf Reply

I got a brilliant idea (self appraised), let’s get the legislature to exempt all NCAA events. I”m sure that will solve their problem….yeah, right.

• OldAlphaWolf Reply

Lets see this is the same NCAA that says it’s OK to let scholarship athletes take imaginary courses to remain eligible to win NCAA championship but is concerned that all four LGBT complainants in NC will be uncomfortable going to restroom required by their birth plumbing ( I assume at an NCAA event)…shesh…

And the same NCAA that said “it’s Baylor problem, not ours.”

• Blueghost Reply

Forget about the NCAA. How many times is this that the CHeats have mis-handled a reported rape. I believe there already are law suits against them for that.

I just viewed the 35 minutes press conference. The “evidence” is pretty damaging allowing that there is another side to it. The FB player while not the usual hapless “walk-on” is NOT a significant player… certainly not worth the Ath Dept going too far out on a limb to protect him. Thus far there doesn’t seem to be any “influence” from the AthDept at all. Looks like a major SNAFU by the UNC DeptPubSafety. This one is worth paying attention to as an indication of how incompetent UNCCH Admin is. No surprise here to learn that.

• ReynoldT Reply

YIKES! A report today of UNC officials jokingly dismissing a rape report involving a UNC footballer ??? That can’t be a good thing!

Yes. I am following that one. We can assume that Chancellor Chihuahua is already interviewing five more layers of bureaucrats to hold blue ribbon discussions on the subject. The reports of those “blue ribbon discussions” will be released sometime next year maybe… Chancellor Chihuahua and her clown college is more of a joke with each passing day. The player is a special teams player so Fedora MIGHT throw him under the bus… but he IS black so maybe not. It might hurt recruiting you know.

• Blueghost Reply

According to the WRAL report, “Orange Country District Attorney Jim Woodall also told ABC11 on Wednesday the case was ‘investigated thoroughly.'” Isn’t it great when UNC-CH can have alumni judges and the district attorney on their side. DA Woodall says, nothing to see here… let’s move on. Where have we seen this before?

• ParkerK Reply

Can we assume that “pajama boys” is NOT a term of endearment? LOL.

You may indeed. The term “pajama boy” began when Obama’s goons were trying to sell Obamacare. They used an androgenous little blogger “in his pajammas” sending out you tubes to millennials teaching them how to deal with contrarian parents and others on the wonderfulness of ObamaCare. Think an androgenous Rachel Maddow or “Pat”. Ergo… the term is used for any stereotype millennial who looks like he/it shops at J Crew and is in conflict with his/its gender at the moment. Pretty much everyone still employed at N&O except for Joe Giglio and Damn Dan Kane would be “pajama boys”. The ones employed as “gofers” in Hillary’s retinue are referred to as “Ichabods”.
      They hope a Hillary Admin will help them become relevant.

• Cabcash Reply

“It’s about time the NCAA took championships away from NC. What’s that? This is different? Never mind. My bad…”

When you ask NCAA for something, you better be REALLY specific. Not unlike A Deal With The Devil… 🙂

• Blueghost Reply

Can anyone spell Hypocrisy? The NCAA pulled events from North Carolina because of our HB2 law. Yet they are perfectly content to let NCAA teams from other states come to North Carolina to play in-state teams. Why the rank hypocrisy? Easy answer… the events they pulled can easily be relocated to a HB2less state of their choosing without significant loss of revenue. But prohibiting out-of-state teams from playing North Carolina teams would destroy the ACC, creating a loss of megabucks from NCAA coffers. Hypocrisy at its worst! But typical NCAA.

I haven’t checked whether Syracuse visits UNC, NCSU, Duke or WFU this Fall. I thought Mario’s Kid the NY Guv had nixed all those visits ?? Certainly they will be visiting in BB. Should oughta be CXL too,… right?

• Blueghost

It appears that the only NC school that Syracuse plays in football this year is Wake Forest. Since they are not state supported, I guess they will get a pass. But the Orange are scheduled to play both UNC-Chapel Hill and NC State in basketball this year. It will be interesting to see if either the NCAA or Mario the Pius, II will intervene. It will be even more interesting what will happen if that turns out to be the case.

Apparently Little Johnny is meeting with his “member institutions” this week to “decide”.

We, the NCSU Crowd, take great pride in manipulating the news and the media. We realized that SOMETHING had to be done to whitewash over Saturday’s score against the Purple Pirates (who used all sorts of tricks and SKULL duggery) to manipulate the playing field.

Ergo, Having Ms. Hillary do a little “Help me to the Fainting Couch” episode was easy. However, If I divulge any more details, then there will be black OPS copters in North Raleigh and you and Blondie will NOT have any chance of escape.

Two things struck me. I DID wade through the 16 min YouTube Video about Hillary and Advanced Parkinson. Don’t have an MD degree (but stayed at a LOT of HI Expresses). There is also clear evidence that she got a standing Neurological Exam from “that woman”, who is actually her personal traveling physician. THEN, they left the building and she FROZE. I mean FROZE. My mom would FREEZE sometimes or also DROP. She had advanced AZD. IF she did not want to go somewhere, she would wither and hit the ground so you would have to carry her. The side effects from the drugs that Hillary had “investigated” are well documented. Her exit video shows her FREEZING….as in either refusing to walk or having a Drug Interaction. Either way….it is getting serious.

NCAA….I refuse to even go to the WRAL or the N&O today. I KNOW what the headlines will be. I will NOT watch the WRAL news today. Am I burying my head in the sand? Probably, but they will get NO clicks from me. The HB2 shenanigans of the NCAA is predictable.

Pat McCrory’s folksy HB2, “are we serious” was well received. Did that speed up the NCAA’s “decision”? Do NOT know. BUT….READ ON

If you go to the following LINK, you will see that the NCAA STILL has the Men’s Soccer Championships scheduled for HOUSTON. Your readers are astute enough to know that the Charlotte “ordinance” was a copy of the Ordinance that the LBGTQ Houston Mayor forced (abusing by sexual preference) on the Houston Residents. That was voted DOWN by a 2:1 margin when it was put on the ballot. SO, Houston NO LONGER has the Charlotte Ordinance in effect. SO, since a city with an OBVIOUS 67% population of DEPLORABLE Homophobes….STILL has an NCAA event. Note, WHERE was the D1 MBB Championship played this PAST Spring? Houston of course. Is the NCAA being political….of course.

HB2 is rapidly closing in on Duke Lacrosse as #1 Scandal in the 20 year history of this website. 🙂

We await your “verbalizing” it. If “Nifonged” is the accepted term from the Duke LAX, then I suggest “Parkered” (google Annise Parker). She started this whole thing in Houston. She DID have the common political savvy NOT to call the voters “Deplorable”. However, certain BBQ big wigs will probably NEVER permit the sacred name to be defiled….no one has been “Smithed” as in having fake classes to maintain eligible players….

IF HB2 tops TGU, what will my Woofie Comrades do? It will be like telling them that there is NO Santa….They fully understood the Black Santa of UNC. We did NOT hear the term “Austined” for TGU. Maybe HB2 does NOT need a “noun turned verb”….but since words can change….like people who are feeling “a different sex today”, we need a VERB…

Looking for at least one column on such….

DAMN! I actually FORGOT TGU when I was recalling Great Scandals In BLSays History. My sincere apologies to Butcher, Black Santa, Little Dickie, Gov Martin, Julius, Jan, Deb, and Burgess …. no respect intended.

• DrVinnyboombatz

Of all the TGU names you just listed, Orange County DA Woodall may be more corrupt than all of them combined.

“Corrupt” in Orange County is usually a partisan term. 😖