Art’s Thought on Latest UNC Mess….

UNC Chapel Hill
June22/ 2016

Art ChanskyFor sure “My Buddy” Chansky was quick as greased lightning to comment on “the latest” OMG…. WHAT NOW?? embarrassment involving “The Flagship”.

Artie sees the real culprits being “the (greedy) parents of The Walk-On”.  A not surprising POV considering The Rude Boys are a mainstay of Gene Chizik’s Defense come Fall.

I figured Art would either blame (1) that pesky 2nd Amendment or (2) Donald Trump…. or maybe both. I could have agreed had he somehow chosen John “Trainwreck” Fennebresque or “Dickie”. I’m always up for “blaming Dickie” for pretty much anything that goes SPLATT over there…. which is A LOT over the past six years.

Art does wonder if a new Carolina Way is unfolding….

What Art Thinks About The Boyer Bonanza …..

Chansky’s Notebook: The Boyer Case

Tags:
  • GrahamPacker Reply

Art has thoughts? I would never have guesses that!GrahamPacker

Opinions and noses and anal sphincters …. we all got’em.

• Seapacker Reply

AC has drunk way too much kool-aid. I thought he was nuts when he wrote for the Herald-Sun. Now I think he has some sort of dementia.

I keep telling Art I’m making him “a legend” in ABC Nation. Art doesn’t eat at Amedeo’s very often, if ever.

• Babs.In.Derm Reply

Honestly, you just can’t take the ghetto out of the kid, no matter where you send them.
    Another reason I’m glad I grew up in “my” time. During the Summer, the football players stayed and/or hung out in Granville Towers. We had a blast. The Summer of ’76 was one of the best.
    We all sat in the dorm watching the Olympics. Of course, we won in basketball. I’ll never forget Walter Davis walking up to me at the pool and offering me a Coors (something that was a “specialty” item then) upon their return. Parties were already in full swing. At that time, hanging with the football team meant playing in the pool, having “hunch punch” parties, and going dancing at the clubs. Nobody got hurt, nobody hurt anyone, and everyone just had a fun Summer, period. There was some studying thrown in there somewhere.
    I simply cannot imagine being young in today’s world.

“hunch punch parties” ??? I’m going to have to run that by Bre’r Kennel. ???

• DrVinnyboombatz Reply

What if everybody in this state thought exactly like Art?

Everybody “over yonder under the bubble” pretty much does.