Latest “GET TRUMP” Plot fizzles… & another CBW!

Trump Haters
August18/ 2017

(This Week’s) WE GOT TRUMP NOW… two goofy nuns & a CBW!

AP logo

Back in the early 60s, at the height of The Cold War, there were these two goofy nuns. They lived in Switzerland; or maybe it was LaGrange, one of those idyllic locales where they film Hallmark Christmas movies. These two nuns’ gig was predicting The End of The World (TEofTW).

These two nuns – Sister Trixie and Sister Heidi – saw themselves as modern day Nostradamus-ettes. I made-up those names. I don’t think nuns actually have names. They just go by descriptions like “the tall one” and “the one with the lazy eye”.

I was in Miss Loftin’s 4th Grade class at Lemuel Harvey Elementary School when Sister Trixie and Sister Heidi predicted TEofTW was going to be “this coming Wednesday”.

My pal Jimmy Rose raised his hand to ask Miss Loftin if he could “…go home and cover myself in Crisco. If I’m going, I wanna be “Southern Fried.”

Jimmy Rose gained ever-lasting fame as the only kid at Jesse W. Grainger High School to drive a Corvette to school. But I best remember Jimmy for “….wanna be Southern fried.”

Needless to say “this coming Wednesday” came and went without Armageddon.

Fast Forward to This Week’s We GOT TRUMP NOW Plot…

What happened in Charlottesville last week was very bad PERIOD.  Much worse than Chris Keldorf’s 4th Quarter interception in the Red Zone in 1997 (or was it 1998)? that kept Mack’s Men out of a major bowl and Orange County’s sleeping giant remained asleep.

Moving America one giant step closer to National Armageddon certainly trumps (pun intended) Keldorf’s Klunker.

I don’t mind telling you, even I was worried earlier this week. I recalled Jimmy Rose and his Crisco.  Was this “The Big One”?  It still might be.

When two mobs of certifiably crazy sumbitches “go at it” only the Wal-Mart who sold both mobs their ax handles, ball bats and balaclavas will benefit.

A girl was killed and a number of people were injured in Charlottesvile. That happens hourly in Chicago, but…

“Mob violence” only matters if it can be linked to Donald Trump in a way that can be fully explained in 140 characters… with a minimum of big words.

I recalled my own advice oft-repeated.: Whenever America seems about to “go Mount St Helen”, give the situation 48 hours…. The situation will invariably “jump the shark”.  Drowning under the weight of its own absurdity.  At least it always has which is all we have to go on.

Someday Kim Jung Whozit or Osama Bin-WhatsHisFace might actually “do a Dr Strangelove”.   Slim Pickens will ride that bomb to planetary oblivion. I am confident that will indeed happen… maybe NEXT week. But not this past week.

I am losing track of how many We’ve Got Trump Now weeks we have had since Nov 8. It hit double figures during Kathy Griffin Week or was it OMG The Russians Are Coming Week. Who still remembers Lets Threaten The Members of The Electoral College Week? Did Mooch Week count as it’s own “week”?

Should each Got Trump Now Week have its own colored lapel ribbon?

NOTE: War On Statues Week is on-going. It might have the legs to last as long as two weeks.

Got Trump Now Charlottesville Week officially “jumped the shark” Thursday afternoon when…

A State Senator in Missouri – Maria Chappelle-Nadal – straight out of the cast of an Amos ‘n Andy Revival, proposed that PresidentTrump should be assassinated.

My immediate reaction was:

I betcha it’s a CBW. I will stake my reputation as a wise guy w/ a website that it’s a CBW.

CBW stands for Crazy Black Woman.   For sure there are “crazy” men and women of every race.  Plenty of”em.  But a Crazy Black Woman is simply special.

America 2017… it has been decreed that Crazy Black Women can say / do anything they damn well please. Maxine Waters, SheiMaxine6la Jackson-Lee and Whoopie Goldberg argue which one should get credit for The CBW Provision.

I spoke with BobLee’s two brothers-in-law in Missouri.  This lunatic is quite notorious in Missouri as a bona-fide CBW. This latest YEEE-HA episode elevated her to National CBW status alongside Quite Mad Maxine and Sheila J-Lee.

“Being a CBW” is a form of diplomatic immunity. UN diplomats can double-park on 5th Avenue. Children of the Ambassador from Up

per Volta can shoplift candy bars from 7-11s. They cannot be prosecuted whatever they do. It makes no sense but what does these days…

The CBW Provision is part of the much larger Reparational Justice Movement.

In the next to last episode of ROOTS, “Chicken George” (Ben Vereen) mentions it to Leslie Uggams over chicken & waffles on the occasion of the annual Kunte Kinte Night at The Apollo.

Has Colin Kaepernick ever heard of “ROOTS”?

When the CBW from Missouri went “CBW” it effectively reduced an otherwise serious situation to “just another GOT TRUMP NOW Week” that did not Get Trump or even come close…. joining all the other failed “We Got Trumps” in the dumpster of fizzled liberal plots.

Wile E CoyoteThese weekly “Got Trump Now” productions don’t fail because of any incredible defense POTUS Trump employs. Not at all.

They all fail for the same reason Wile E. Coyote never caught Road Runner.  Wile E was very un-smart.  In this case, Wile E. is The Coalition to GET TRUMP – The Rabid American Left and the equally incompetent Rabid RINO Swamp Rats.  They depend on mobs of rabid mongrels who are 1,000s of very loose hand grenades.

Given a choice between Sisters Trixie and Heidi OR any of the Crazy Black Women (CBWs)… I’m going with the Armageddon Sisters.   They never took themselves all that seriously.

CBWs take themselves very seriously.  Luckily, no one else does… except a few 100,000 of their brain-dead followers ofcourse.

This Crazy Black Woman from Missouri hitting the national front page on the same day that Deb Crowder appeared before The NCAA is a monumental achievement for Women’s Rights.

The long-held contention that “only pretty women” can get attention certainly no longer applies.

Lots More of AgentPierce – LINK

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
guest

20 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
DM Carpenter
DM Carpenter

Well, it did not take long for Duke Chapel to remove the statue of R.E. Lee for ‘safekeeping’. The last time I heard a line like that it was, ” …there’s a light on this tree that won’t light on one side. So I’m taking it home to my workshop, my dear. I’ll fix it up there, then I’ll bring it back here.” . I wonder who is worthy to fill an empty alcove in Duke Chapel. My first thought would be the Round Rev., St William Barber II, Alumnus and Patron of Buffets, but I think he would be… Read more »

Reply to  DM Carpenter

Duke established its radical left-wing “creds” some time ago. The Duke Lacrosse Fiasco confirmed it. I wasn’t aware there were any “Confederate statues” at Duke.
Hasn’t there always been questions about Washington Duke and Buchanan Duke’s slave holdings ??? Another case of “situational indignation”. Typical of such institutions.

DM Carpenter
DM Carpenter
Reply to  Agent Pierce

I see ‘conversations about the origins of the Duke money’ in the future, but they will not ‘destroy it’, as they would tear down a statue.

Reply to  DM Carpenter

“Situational Integrity” is a strength of liberals.

Radio_Smuggles
Radio_Smuggles

The monument issue is a smokescreen. Some young persons in the current strain of Dem’s seems to have discovered that the monuments were erected in the south when under Dem Party control. The KKK was the De Facto paramilitary arm of the Democratic Party and not some evil Republican creation. Erasing history is part and parcel of erasing Democratic involvement in slavery. Since they no longer have the luxury of having slaves on the literal plantation long ago they discovered keeping them happy with promises of entitlements keeps them on the government plantation and the Party in political play.

Reply to  Radio_Smuggles

I agree “statues” is a smokescreen but easily understood by simple-minds. The Dems have instituted a different form of “slavery” now – The Welfare Entitement Plantation – there are no whips and Lynch mobs but there is NO FUTURE either. Keeping the ignorant mobs “ignorant” and dependent on their government masters for daily bread is slavery of a very insidious strain.

bobby poon
bobby poon

The call from the far left mayor of Chapel Hill has been made to remove Silent Sam. She claims he is a ,”Clear and Present Danger”. I must have passed him well over a thousand times and never ducked once. I drank enough Ripple sitting under him to float a battle ship,but that is another story.
The cultural cleansing is just beginning. I hope some alumni of cooler and saner mind move Silent Sam to a safer and dignified place to live out eternity. He has stood vigilant long enough among the enemy.

Reply to  bobby poon

UNCCH alumni are already in a quandary over the athletic scandal. Moving / destroying SSam will only add to their dilemma; but “something” is going to happen.

NCSU68Grad
NCSU68Grad

Somewhere I saw an article or post that said that the “National Association of WJC Sexual Assault Victims” had petitioned the state of South Dakota to remove a Bill Clinton statue. Don’t think it was North Dakota as they are all working in the Shale Oil Fields and pumping oil to keep the price low and OPEC in constant turmoil. Fake News? Don’t know . The Donald did take a page directly out of Rahm Emanuel’s playbook and called out the Dems for “Political Correctness” and obstructionism that is blocking the implementation of the “travel ban” and the “WHO ARE… Read more »

Doug
Doug
Reply to  NCSU68Grad

You should have taken it upon yourself to pee on the seat. Since having a dude in the restroom did not do it, maybe that aspect would get the women riled up enough to stop that senseless issue.

Doug
Doug

The bad part of the gotcha of the hour/day/week is that when something truly unsavory happens it will remind us of the fable of Chicken Little. If the media are ALWAYS saying the sky is falling then why would we believe them when it does? Just the fact that the CBW is now the face of the “opposition” shows you how much truth there is to these stories. . It is also concerning that the Trump Derangement Syndrome is so pervasive that there are a lot of stories and issues out there that need to be brought up that are… Read more »

Reply to  Doug

The regional media that circulated / promoted the false “rumor” of the KKK rally were “yelling FIRE in a crowded theater”. INEXCUSABLE but they have no shame or integrity. We already knew that. It got them “some clicks”. Thats all that matters.

Mayberry Jim
Mayberry Jim

Is it possible that Deb could be Walter Matthau in drag? There is no record of them ever having been seen in the same place simultaneously. Rumor is he died in 2000 but I think maybe he/she just took on another identity.

Reply to  Mayberry Jim

I think you owe Walter an apology. 🙂

bobby poon
bobby poon

That Silent Sam has made it this far is nothing short of a miracle.

Reply to  bobby poon

Sam is on borrowed time. I doubt he makes it to Thanksgiving.

bobby poon
bobby poon
Reply to  Agent Pierce

How about Franklin St. Ben Franklin did own slaves and run ads for slaves for sale and runaway slaves in his papers. However he did free them in the end and wrote against slavery later in life. He was still ambivalent till the end.
The polling shows the majority want the statues to remain. Only the left and very liberal want them down. However our politicians are mostly weasels.
Maybe UNC and the Town could have a renaming contest for Franklin St.

Reply to  bobby poon

I doubt that “Franklin” is Benjamin Franklin but I suppose it could be. “Polls don’t lie” but liars do conduct polls.

BobH
BobH

Fifty years ago, when LBJ decided that it was possible to make war on poverty and make it and low IQs become extinct – 2 of the most ridiculous things he ever did including the war in Vietnam – this nation was propelled into a white guilt frenzy like we’ve never seen. Never mind that whites as a group have nothing to be guilty about, Walter cranked-tight and others carried water for the herd of braying jackasses and delivered the black vote. LBJ thought that he would have all those votes forever, but he only succeeded in getting most of… Read more »

Reply to  BobH

It always ends up being about votes = power = $$$. So it starts with bamboozling as many easily bamboozled as possible.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x