12/31: ..BobLee Meets Wolfpackers “Lou & Ted”.

Podcast Guy
December31/ 2015

.12/31/15:  Wolfpackers Lou & Ted @ Brigs:

Brigs

OMG!!  …Something New.

A Two minute BobLee Deep Thought.

Being incredibly insightful in just two minutes is a chore akin to getting “Dickie” to admit he did “have a clue”; but….

Every day or so, there will be a new audio tidbit.  Topics will be whatever strikes my fancy at 6:00 AM.   Some trivial; others EARTHSHAKING!!  As with any new feature, it will have technical growing pains as it rolls out.

Albert, this is one of those “podcast” thingies mentioned in Revelation – Chapter Six or Seven:  An End of Days Sign.

You can post Reader Comments as always.

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest

12 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Doug
Doug

Re: Lou and Ted. My late mom tried to teach me many things, one of which was to stay out of the rain. Lord knows mama tried and that is one lesson I have mostly followed.

Doug
Doug
Reply to  BobLee

Alas, I’m pretty sure there are no quirky halftime passes at BOA. If there were several thousand empty seats after halftime, can it be assumed that no one told the Wuffies. I was watching Property Brothers. Mamamel and negotiated a trade. HGTV yesterday and I get to watch ESPN today.

GWC
GWC

The new voice “thingie” is good ! Do you sound like you’d think you would ? The ability to SAY/Hear things with an emphasis here , a telling “inflection” there , and a bit of a “tone” here AND there , gives one the ability to communicate that typing just doesn’t/cannot do . Not sure I’d recognize a “Kinston” accent or differentiate it from non-Camp LeJeune Jacksonville/Swansboro “speak” , but the Chapel Hill diction and enunciation comes through loud and clear . Unless that’s the Missouri influence ! The problem my minister had with DAILY website and radio podcasts was… Read more »

58 wolf kennel
58 wolf kennel

Enjoyed first pod. Subject was valid. Should ask Coach Cut who would say Manning did not. Oral blog ran out before thought was completed. (Pronunciation of “glom”?)

Doug
Doug

When I saw this yesterday and then saw Peyton’s denial, the first person I thought of was Lance Armstrong. Really pissed at myself for making that association. I suppose a decade or more of lying deniers does that to us. I’d still be more shocked than not if more were not doing something like HGH to recover from +16 weeks of poundings. Still wondering if there’s some new miracle concoction being used that hasn’t been declared illegal. Yet.

Nice new feature. You sound like you’re from Kinston to me. 🙂

Momo
Momo
Reply to  Doug

When I saw Peyton’s denial on TV I too thought of Lance Armstrong …..and Tom Brady. Right then I said to my wife, Peyton’s emotion is how an innocent person reacts to a totally false accusation. He was genuinely and spontaneously pissed off and angry. Just the opposite of the tepid, unemotional, and calculated responses of Brady and Armstrong. Just my gut – we shall see.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x