Say it ain’t so Mahktar !!!

End Times
October10/ 2015

Dear Bubba:

As per our arrangement, I will do my darnedest to somehow “blame Dickie” for THIS latest Gawdawful Mess too.   Tell Ol’ Roy that THIS is “junk”.

Your Pal,

PS:  Silent Sam weeps.

#####

North Carolina basketball unveils first ever black uniforms

Originally posted on College Spun  |  By Andrew Holleran  |  Last updated 10/9/15

North Carolina will display some new black jerseys for a game this upcoming season. UNC Basketball/Twitter

North Carolina’s men’s basketball team will wear black for the first time in the program’s history this season.

The Tar Heels, who rarely stray from their classic Carolina Blue and White, unveiled an all-black uniform this afternoon.

They’ll wear it against UCLA Dec. 19 in Brooklyn.

####

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
guest

16 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
JD
JD

I can’t say I hate them I just don’t understand why they would wear them. We have the most beautiful iconic basketball uniform ever created by man. No need to change them.

TheCowdog
TheCowdog

Black is for funerals. Go out in style, I say.

SeaIsland Gambler
SeaIsland Gambler

These are the official Friends of ISIS uniforms… 10% discount if you wear a do-rag at time of purchase, another 19% off if you can provide Obama’s Muslim Brotherhood membership number!

unctarheel1984
unctarheel1984

Good Lord. I’m glad to know there is nothing serious in the world to whine about and all that’s left is basketball uniform colors and designs. Surely Utopia is almost here. If only Obama could have a third term.

Doug
Doug

I don’t know which faction is sadder. The 17 year old McDonald’s All-American jonesing for the street look or the old Rams Club old farts wanting to retain the same old look dating back to Continental Army days. Both camps suffer from the same disorder but just displaying different symptoms and appearances. The old-school TCW camp started and operated TGU for a couple of decades. So there you go.

Porcophile
Porcophile

The argyle kinda spoils the bad-ass effect. You could call it “bad candy-ass.”

porcophile
porcophile
Reply to  BobLee

I actually *like* the argyle. Maybe I should have said that the black spoils its effect, which is equally true.

CPR
CPR

Puke!!! The uniform, coach, and athletic dept. UC, U of L, Purdue, Iowa, Vandy, can wear black as that is one of their official colors. UNC? Never!

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x